Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And so it goes

Yesterday I decided to take charge of my path. Since I'm officially a working mom, and do not foresee that title changing any time soon, I called ODE and UD to figure out my license stuff. Everything looks good, so now I can say, without any worries (once my paperwork is sent in) that I will be an officially licensed school counselor.
I have group today at one of the high schools that I would D.I.E.! (like cut off my arm) to work at. I've talked to the principal 2x there, not about my degree, but I'm doing it today! I'm going to hunt him down (like a stalker) and sell myself.... to work there, not my body. I've still got a few more lbs to lose before I start using the bod to get me a job.
Totally kidding. It wouldn't work anyway.

Wish me luck!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment